This may be a shameless act of self-promotion, but EcoGeoFemme is doing something really sweet (and very creative!) for me, so please go check it out and participate if you'd like!
You should be getting some widdy bitty shoes from me via amazon. It would be impossible to do anonymously, but what I really wanted to get you was this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=25638545
PUI prof - oh, that bib is the cutest! Then again, so are the widdy bitty shoes - I am sure I will love them on my little girl, thank you! Honestly, when I am looking through all the baby things, I can't decide which are cuter!!!
4 comments:
:)
you know there is a whole virutal village going here....
[maybe we can see a photo of some hair once the little one is out and about ;) ]
You should be getting some widdy bitty shoes from me via amazon. It would be impossible to do anonymously, but what I really wanted to get you was this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=25638545
Chall - I am sure something can be arranged ;)
PUI prof - oh, that bib is the cutest! Then again, so are the widdy bitty shoes - I am sure I will love them on my little girl, thank you! Honestly, when I am looking through all the baby things, I can't decide which are cuter!!!
I'm so excited for you! And I'd love to see some hair once the wee one is here :)
Post a Comment