September 25, 2011

In a Spinning Wheel

If you really wanted to find me, I'd suggest first trying the office. And if my door is closed, I may be hiding trying to focus on, you know, work, or I suppose I could be in one of the million meetings I seem to attend these days. Or, you'll find me in the kitchen, attempting to make healthy and yummy food that will soon be thrown on the floor (or scrubbing said floor). Or, I'll be at the playground/outside in a water puddle/inside in a pile of board books, possibly with a toddler hiding under my skirt (I never quite understood that phrase like I do now).

The last few months included major teething, a major paper submission, serious (and scary) health problems in the family, and a self and Hubby stressed out from work and life and all it entails (Summer? What summer?). With the next few months involving more travel than being at home (mostly with a toddler in tow!) and some consequential publication/funding deadlines to top it off, stress levels are not likely to drop any time soon. If you know how to get out of the spinning wheel, please share; until then, I will not fully be anywhere.

Scientiae Carnival

No comments: